If Vilfo is connected to another router an IP collision may occur as the other router/modem might use the same IP span as Vilfo's default values.
To resolve the IP collision please follow these steps:
- Unplug the ethernet cable from Vilfo's WAN port
- Connect your device via wireless or cable to Vilfo again.
- You should be able to visit http://admin.vilfo.com now. If that doesn't work, you have probably changed the DNS servers on your device. If that's the case, please try to visit http://192.168.0.1 in your browser.
- You'll see a message that Vilfo does not have an internet connection. Under the image, click on "change subnet" and change the IP address to 10.220.0.1
- Connect the ethernet cable to Vilfo's WAN port again.