By placing an Apple AirPort Express after Vilfo, your AirPort Express can be used to extend the wireless network of Vilfo.
Turning your Apple AirPort Express into an access point
- Connect a network cable to the WAN port on your Apple AirPort Express and the LAN port on your Vilfo
- Start the AirPort Utility application
- Wait until the AirPort Utility program finds the AirPort Express and click the Edit button to access configuration
- Go to the Inter tab of your AirPort Express
- Verify that Connect Using is set to DHCP so that your AirPort Express get an IP address from Vilfo
- Go to the Network tab
- Under Network Mode, select Off (Bridge Mode)
- Save your settings
Note! If you choose to use your Apple AirPort Express as an access point, you may want to disable the Wireless network in Vilfo.